Spirit 2/17-2/24/08 Freestyle Dailies available (+Kids activities +more)

Preds

I have the following available for any who might need them scanned into PDF's ranging in size from 150-250kb each:

Freestyle Dailies - each day (6 PDF files per day, 1 for each page) for the Spirit's 2/17-2/24/08 sailing. All told there are 42 pages available.

Kids Crew Activities - I have all 4 age groups. Each age group is 4 pages (4 PDF files) at about 200-250kb each. The ages break down from 2-5 (Kids Crew), 6-9 (Kids Crew), 10-12 (Tweens), and 13-17 (Teens).

TV Programming - For those looking for what's on the TV in your staterooms, I have the Remote Possibilities TV schedule scanned for the week (also 4 PDF files at about 200-205kb each).

Cruise Rewards - A 2 page insert detailing the Cruise Rewards program.

Norwalk Notice- A 1 page notice on preventing Noro (not a problem on our sailing)

Embarkation Laundry Press Special - A 1 page special on pressing your clothes on embarkation day.

Latitudes Welcome Letter - A 1 page letter to Latitudes members

Just Chill Final Morning Notice- A 4 page notice on the Final Morning that details the debarkation process

I'd love to find a free host to make them available for download (please post if you have a suggestion), but could also email (just post your email address here along with what you'd like).

All told I have 71 files totaling about 15mb available.

All files above are available to download as PDFs at your leisure. The files can be found at:

http://www.box.net/shared/gzshbrpwsw

Please no more requests to email, as it quickly became WAY too difficult to keep up with! Everything is available to download free at the link above.

Enjoy!

I have the following available for any who might need them scanned into PDF's ranging in size from 150-250kb each:

Freestyle Dailies - each day (6 PDF files per day, 1 for each page) for the Spirit's 2/17-2/24/08 sailing. All told there are 42 pages available.

Kids Crew Activities - I have all 4 age groups. Each age group is 4 pages (4 PDF files) at about 200-250kb each. The ages break down from 2-5 (Kids Crew), 6-9 (Kids Crew), 10-12 (Tweens), and 13-17 (Teens).

Just Chill Final Morning Notice- A 4 page notice on the Final Morning that details the debarkation process

If you're interested in any of them, post your email address in this thread along with what you'd like. If you know of a host I could FTP them to for downloading, also post that here!

Could you send me the dailies, the kids crew for 2-5 year olds and the just chill.

Thanks

denette@iigo.biz

Wow! The requests have become overwhelming! I just set things up on an online site so the files can be downloaded independently.

Click on the following link to browse the folders and download the items you're interested in.

If anyone has problems accessing the files let me know!

http://www.box.net/shared/gzshbrpwsw

Archived