potraits of the past. Thomson Celebration

I dont know if I have already posted in wrong place if so Sorry. Anyway here goes. We are going on the above cruise on the 13th of march 08 and it is a repositioning cruise leaving from Sharm el Sheik and ending up at Palma Majorca. I was wondering if anyone has done this itinerary previously and could tell me when the Formal Night will take place?

I have already been on three Thomson cruises and I am aware the formal night usually takes place when the ship has been at sea all day, however this one is slightly different. I have also been told there may even be 2 formal nights on this cruise. Can anyone help? Thankyou Bigmantam.

We did this cruise in 2006 on the Spirit. I don't know if it is the same itinary, we sailed from Sharm,Port Sokhna,Suez Canal transit, Alexandria,Day at sea, Valletta, Day at sea, Barcelona. We had two formal nights, the first transitting Suez Canal, the second on the next sea day. I always keep the cruise news off every ship we go on so i can relive each cruise. Hope information is helpful.

We did this cruise in 2006 on the Spirit. I don't know if it is the same itinary, we sailed from Sharm,Port Sokhna,Suez Canal transit, Alexandria,Day at sea, Valletta, Day at sea, Barcelona. We had two formal nights, the first transitting Suez Canal, the second on the next sea day. I always keep the cruise news off every ship we go on so i can relive each cruise. Hope information is helpful.

Really appreciate the reply. The first part of the cruise is the same but we are sailing to messina and then naples then on to palma. I am sure the timing will be the same. Thanks again

Archived