Todd English Seating Times

tbjr

I'm wondering how reservations are planned for the QM2 Todd English restaurant. Is there:

(a) an early and late sitting,

(b) one sitting for everyone,

© random reservation times or

(d) other

©. But staggered and subject to volume control as you would see in a shoreside establishment.

Hi, it is very easy to dine in Todd English Restaurant. Just use the phone in your stateroom and call for a reservation for either lunch or dinner. I think there is a button on the phone to press. You will be given the available times at the time of your call. The restaurant is closed for lunch when in port.

It's best to call a day or two before in order to get the time you would like. As of November 2007, lunch is $20 per person and dinner is $30 per person plus the cost of drinks and gratuities.

If you are a Cunard Platinum member, you are entitled to one free lunch per Platinum member. Also, on the day of disembarkation, you are able to to wait in the restaurant with some breakfast treats until it is time to leave the ship.

My wife and I have been on the QM2 four times and have dined in Todd English for three lunches. The last one in November 2007, was a free lunch for us, and it actually tasted better!

Hope I have helped you ............. Terrence

Any recollection of what the earliest and/or latest reservation times are?

They fill up real quick - I would suggest you go there right away or call them as soon as you reach your stateroom, on the day of embarkation.

We chatted up our waiter, very pleasant guy. When he gave us the slip to sign, he said it doesn't matter if we put in gratuity or not, as he never sees it - If I had my wallet I would have given him cash because he was very attentive to us. The mystery of tipping continues . . .

Have fun!

Todd English fills up very quickly for dinner. If your cruise is relatively full, you will only snag a table by going in person to the make your reservation before your leave port; they will not answer the phone while people are lined up to make reservations. Lunch may be a different story, but dinner is a challenge. Once seated, they will allow you to stay as long as you desire.

Archived