Please go back to 15 day itnerary to Hawaii!

gargoyle999

I'd like to encourage Princess to go back to the 15 day itinerary for the round trip to Hawaii in 2010. I know, 14 days vs 15 days is only 1 day but it is one more day of cruising enjoyment!

I have composed a letter I plan to send to the Princess HQ address listed on their website. Any other suggestions on where I can direct my comments or ways to make my voice heard? Heck, maybe I'll suggest they go to a 16 day itinerary!! :D

Go to the "Ask a Cruise Question" forum. There is a "Sticky" by Laura who is going to a Seatrade thingy. She is asking if we have questions for the powers that be that will be at this convention. Hope this might help.

Marilyn

Good Luck. We have taken that cruise twice on the Island and once on the Diamond - and all within 12 months. We would love to see the 15-day back. If you are cruising RT to Hawaii, it just doesn't make sense to me to leave out one island.

At first I thought it was because it was logistically and monetarily better for Princess to have it be a two week cruise, but I assumed that meant Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday, so working people wouldn't have to break into the middle of weeks for vacation days. However, I see that can't be the case, because these 14-day cruises leave and return on a Wednesday.

I guess the main problem was arriving on an Island on a different day of the week for each cruise, and I can see how that could complicate port arrrangements, but we certainly join in your efforts to TALK PRINCESS INTO RETURNING TO THE 15-DAY ITINERARY!! We can't wait to take this cruise again!

Well, I have my letter ready to go. I sure hope that it will still be available at all in 2010! 14 days is better than ZERO if that PVSA stuff changes.

Have plenty of time to decide on a Plan B if I need it, but that itinerary is really my #1 choice. I'll just send my letter asking for 15 days back and keep hoping the RT to Hawaii is still going strong come 2010!

:( We were supposed to be on the Diamond right now......15 days. Had to cancel as we are waiting for the birth of our 1st grandchild any day now. (That is a wonderful thing, and I'm really excited). Took so long to convince DH to go on this cruise that we had to cancel. We will never be able to go with the Wednesday to Wednesday schedule., as it will use all our vacation time for the year. Please Princess bring back the 15 day cruise.

YES for 15 days. We have taken this cruise twice - once on the Regal and once on the Island - and we are leaving on Saturday on the Diamond. It would be a shame to drop one of the ports. If you are going all the way to Hawaii, you certainly want more than 4 days there.

I mailed the letter and printout from this thread today! Will be interesting to see if they just respond at all. Can't wait to book my 15 day day'er to Hawaii for Feb 2010! :D

Was looking at old press releases on the Princess site. Seems like around July they announce the next year(s) fall through spring sailing that includes Hawaii? Does anyone know if they have some sort of regular pattern when the release this itinerary?

Will be interesting to hear about a reply to your letter. I think it was a great idea to include these postings with your letter. I think you've got quite a backing in only a few days time. Let's hope they bring back 15 days !! Then we can take our 4th trip. A LO HA !!

Will be interesting to hear about a reply to your letter. I think it was a great idea to include these postings with your letter. I think you've got quite a backing in only a few days time. Let's hope they bring back 15 days !! Then we can take our 4th trip. A LO HA !!

Hi Bucky! Have you decided if you are going this Christmas yet? We'd love to cruise with you again!

Archived