Reserved seating on Dawn

NJLVW

Does anyone know if there is reserved seating on the Dawn for the shows? If so how does it work and what categories are entitled to it? Also, if you are traveling with friends who are not in the same cat. can they be seated with you?

Thanx in advance

Does anyone know if there is reserved seating on the Dawn for the shows? If so how does it work and what categories are entitled to it? Also, if you are traveling with friends who are not in the same cat. can they be seated with you?

Thanx in advance

Its for VIP and certain suites. You do it through the concierge. You friends can probably join you -talk to the concierge. It depends on how crowded it is and how much others complain.

From what I could tell, the reserve seating was up high and off to one side. i think you could see into the wings of the stage. Not the place I'd want to sit. I went to all but one of the shows on a seven night cruise and there were always seats available. If you have a large group that wants to sit together, you should plan on arriving early.

Thanx in advance

Reserved seating on the Dawn is for OS's and GV's.

I'm sure friends can be seated with you unless it is a Large number.

We found the regular seating was much better than the VIP seating on the Dawn. On the Dawn, you must look to the left for the stage..we preferred looking forward in the regular seating area:)

However, if you want to arrive 5 minutes before the show....you know you will have seats in the reserved area;)

Archived