Transportation From Sarasota To Ft. Laud. Cruise Peir??

dolanjames

Does anyone know of a bus/limo service from the west coast of Florida to Ft. Lauderdale cruise pier? My father is in Venice and needs to get over? Thank you.

I live in Sarasota and the Cruise Connection picks up at exit 207 at the Mc Donalds parking lot. I bet they pick up in Venice too.

http://www.connect2cruise.com/

good luck !

My In-laws who live in Sarasota used this service last year to the port of Miami. Though they were very pleased with the service traveling TO Miami they were not pleased with the arrangements regarding the return trip. I believe they are driving to the port this year. I'm not sure what their issues were - it may have been the long wait after getting off the ship. Sorry I couldn't be more specific.

My In-laws who live in Sarasota used this service last year to the port of Miami. Though they were very pleased with the service traveling TO Miami they were not pleased with the arrangements regarding the return trip. I believe they are driving to the port this year. I'm not sure what their issues were - it may have been the long wait after getting off the ship. Sorry I couldn't be more specific.

I heard they stop alot on the way back. I prefer to drive myself, but if it's your only choice I guess it would be ok. I do have friends that use it, and that is their only complaint...the stopping on the way home

Hi, I live in Venice and cruise connection is around $60 round trip from exit 193 where McDonald's is. They pickup there at 7:30. We are using them in April for a trip to Ft. Lauderdale and back. I booked straight through Princess which was only $55. If you book direct, I believe I paid $60 last time for my Carnival trip. If he is going Royal Caribbean, he can book directly through cruise line or can call them himself They also have a web site you can book through. It's very convenient. Living in Venice, I would never drive to a west coast port.

If you have more questions, let me know

Cheryl in Sunny Venice, FL

Archived