Is my cruise full?

sassy0930

I just tried to check the prices of my cruise by fake booking a room. I keep getting an error, do you think all the rooms are on hold for this sale?? Or is the cruise fully booked. Anyone else see the "9000 : An unexpected response condition code has been recieved." ??????

thanks, good ideas

Must be all held for the sale. The travelocity site says carnival can't confirm the room right now. I hope that nobody actually books, so that the price for this cruise goes way down HAHA. then they can all book after I get my OBC.

I just tried to check the prices of my cruise by fake booking a room. I keep getting an error, do you think all the rooms are on hold for this sale?? Or is the cruise fully booked. Anyone else see the "9000 : An unexpected response condition code has been recieved." ??????

Carnival.com is showing rooms available for your cruise .. rooms in almost every category. And I'm able to get to get to the booking screen at said online travel agency. Keep trying!

Chances are the rates won't drop but they will go up...lol That seems to be the case on a lot of cruises. My cruise I just got back from was sold out according to the web site and at check in but come to find out later it was not sold out. Not sure why they said and showed it was full, but it wasn't which was nice.

Archived