photo of porthole window/Imagination

TwoMateys

We just got off the Imagination. We stayed in a porthole room U16 and really liked it! Our room was actually about 2 feet longer than the oceanview room that we stayed in on the Fantasy last year. And also larger than our friends porthole room right next to us U18. Do you have your room number yet? Here is a few pics. (ignore the mess please;) ) I have never posted a pic yet so I hope this works :confused:

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

0064r.jpg.68ee18f4699f2c7a851bed04e3126370.jpg

0067r.jpg.7f1f658019f8ae8c4027e1f2c978b15b.jpg

0323r.jpg.1d9f4e0cac8279dd58d9dd7c170d9687.jpg

Thanks so much for the photos; I could not find any at all. I have heard that you can't really see out of them as they are more like a deep tube. Is this the case for the Imagination ones? The window seat looks great. We will be in U3.

Thanks so much for the photos; I could not find any at all. I have heard that you can't really see out of them as they are more like a deep tube. Is this the case for the Imagination ones? The window seat looks great. We will be in U3.

We had a room with portholes on our 1st cruise. We sat up by the portholes-- a "window seat". You can see some things from them, but it is a limited view. We were on port side and watched as we docked and pulled away. I really enjoyed the portholes.

Have fun!

I've been in one of those porthole rooms a few times. You can see out of the porthole, but the view is best if you climb up there and get close up. The view is better if you have a porthole room that is farthest away from the bow of the ship. The closer to the bow, the longer the "tube" is. I definitely like saving the money and having a porthole room. If upgraded, like you did, you get light in your room for an inside rate. Enjoy your cruise!!

Archived