Tours in Cozumel & Honduras

cj013

I agree, schedule a tour with Victor Bodden tours. You need a reservation if you want to do this. Check out his website. Your guide will stay with you from the time you get off your ship until the time you have to return to the ship. They will take you wherever you want to go and do whatever you want to do. You will not be sorry! Ali was our guide by request. He was fantastic. They all are great! We did the zip lines, the iquana farm, went up the View-highest point on the island, had lunch at Wimm's Caffee. drove all over the area and went ot Bodden's house. It was a great day I will always remember.

• 2 weeks later...
tell MORE

email tourcozumel at hotmail.com for more info. CaribbeanTina just booked w/them and said they were very informative and seemed great to work with. They offer an all inclusive pkg w/a Mexican buffet and drinks. It's supposed to be a very private, quiet island. There are excellent reviews at tripadvisor, too.

Going over the tours offered in Cozumel & Honduras and would like to know from those who have taken some of them which they would recommend. Also does anyone know what the Twister one is in Cozumel is like.

I think we're going to go over to "Fins and Flippers" resort in Honduras. Its a 2 to 5 min boat ride from the pier to a small island. They have a big pool, loungers, a restaurant and a small beach. We're only there until 1pm so we won't have a lot of time to take a tour. http://www.finsandflippers.com

I think we're going to go over to "Fins and Flippers" resort in Honduras. Its a 2 to 5 min boat ride from the pier to a small island. They have a big pool, loungers, a restaurant and a small beach. We're only there until 1pm so we won't have a lot of time to take a tour. www.finsandflippers.com

I'm going to Fins and Flippers in May.

Sounds like a good deal. Bar and food prices, according to the menu, look reasonable, also.

Archived