Sovereign spa

Can anyone give me a heads up on the SoS spa? Is it well appointed? Does it have a steam room and/or sauna? Thermal suites? Can I request that they don't try to sell to me, or is that tacky? The last cruise I went on (Carnival), I ended up spending a couple hundred $$ on stuff that they assured me would make me beautiful. I'm still just as unbeautiful as ever!:( When I go to a spa, I want to be pampered in an elegant atmosphere. I want it to be quiet, as in, NO talking except what is necessary.

Can anybody give a good review of the SOS spa?

Ok OnMedic. You cruise before I do so I'll have to rely on you to let me know how it is. I can't believe that nobody on this board has used the spa. I wonder how they stay in business:rolleyes: !

When the Sovereign was refurbished they removed the sauna, steam and lockers to increase the gym and add more treatment rooms. I don’t recall a thermal suite but if I am incorrect – I’m sure I will be corrected.

If you don’t want any products or sales pitch, speak out at the beginning of the treatment.

Enjoy

SOV has a great spa with very knowledgeable staff. I had a hot rock massage that was a wonderful experience and it lasted for 3 days afterward! I wish I could have one once a month. My friend had the treatment that draws cellulite out of the body (not sure what the name of it was). and she, too, was happy with hers. I had a gal by the name of Pheobe and she definately what she was doing! Hope this helps.

We just got off Monday. DH and I did a couples massage. This was his first. There is a nice set up. We were tokld of products used, but I wouldn't call it a hard push. She did ask us if we were comfortable. They was a noise from above that was startling, like some one dropped something. Otherwise it was quiet.

We just got off Monday. DH and I did a couples massage. This was his first. There is a nice set up. We were tokld of products used, but I wouldn't call it a hard push. She did ask us if we were comfortable. They was a noise from above that was startling, like some one dropped something. Otherwise it was quiet.

Now that sounds like a plan! Cost $$$? What was the environment? overlooking the ocean?

Archived