full suite perks

07rubicon

I know that full suites have extra perks but it is readily available to you or do you have to know what to ask for?? Free laundry is available wondering how that works. It sounds great to come home with clean clothes and no laundry. Not that I would be wearing my shorts and tank tops in Michigan during April. The cruise is getting close and don't want to forget a thing.

I know that full suites have extra perks but it is readily available to you or do you have to know what to ask for?? Free laundry is available wondering how that works. It sounds great to come home with clean clothes and no laundry. Not that I would be wearing my shorts and tank tops in Michigan during April. The cruise is getting close and don't want to forget a thing.

Know what the suite perks are and if you do not automatically receive them then just ask your room steward for something.

There are laundry bags and slips in the room. If they are not maked suite just write on them where the total goes "suite". You just fill a bag, mark the slip, and leave it on the bed in the morning. Your room steward will return the items around 5 pm either that day, express service, or the next day. Most likely the charge will show up on your shipboard account and then a reversal of that charge will also show up.

You can find the full suite perks here.

http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na828&submit=pk

Mike:)

The only perk we I had to push for was the unlimited internet use. There was some confusion with the Passenger Services desk to get it straight but that was all. Everything else was not an issue, our room steward was very aware of the perks.

Full suites have a book in the stateroom also, to remind you what is available to you (at least ours has had in the past). Laundry slips should already be stamped with 'complimentary' on them when you find them hanging in the closet, so just fill them out and add them to the laundry bag with your items, if you need more bags, just ask the room steward. But make sure to tick the box for express or it could be a few days before it is returned to you. There is no extra charge for express service for suite passengers.

Full suites have a book in the stateroom also, to remind you what is available to you (at least ours has had in the past). Laundry slips should already be stamped with 'complimentary' on them when you find them hanging in the closet, so just fill them out and add them to the laundry bag with your items, if you need more bags, just ask the room steward. But make sure to tick the box for express or it could be a few days before it is returned to you. There is no extra charge for express service for suite passengers.

We used the free laundry three times a couple of weeks ago on The Golden, If you give it to your steward before 9 you will have it back before 5 the same day.

We used the free laundry three times a couple of weeks ago on The Golden, If you give it to your steward before 9 you will have it back before 5 the same day.

We have found not all ships work that way though. Yes, some will get it back to you the same day without checking the express box, others it will be two or three. We learned the hard way and forgot a couple of times. :o :o Now, we always remember to check that express box, just so we aren't caught off guard. LOL

We have found not all ships work that way though. Yes, some will get it back to you the same day without checking the express box, others it will be two or three. We learned the hard way and forgot a couple of times. :o :o Now, we always remember to check that express box, just so we aren't caught off guard. LOL

Yes you have to check the box saying that you want it back the same day, otherwise we have always gotten it back on the second day; and it does have to be in by 0900.

Yes you have to check the box saying that you want it back the same day, otherwise we have always gotten it back on the second day; and it does have to be in by 0900.

Sorry, Mike, I think I misunderstood, I thought you meant you didn't need the express box and still got it back the same day. My apology.

are there any of these perks in a mini suite?

Not really, these are full suite perks mainly. Minis get you a glass of champagne when you arrive at your stateroom, and a few other small things, but I can't even remember them right now. The perks for a mini are also listed on the Princess website though.

Archived