sea sickness medication in australia

Maybe those patches are available in New Zealand. Were you travelling through a storm on your Vietnam cruise? Hey I suppose it can get rough anywhere anytime. I go on my first cruise in less than 2 weeks. :D

No - there was no storm just very rough seas.

Don't worry - enjoy your first cruise. My first cruise was a Pacific cruise that also experienced some rough seas but it has never put me off.

kellie;)

I do get seasick although I haven't been on a large cruise ship yet (we will see how I go).

I always use Kwells and have done for about 20 years. They do not make you drowsy and I find them great.

I have considered Kwells but wasn't sure if they made you drowsy, so thanks for the info. :D

While I have used Kwells before and not had a problem on my Alaskan cruise I didnt take any thing and after a hurricane off the coast I was feeling yuck. I went to lay down and our lovely room steward came in and gave me green apples and a bread roll. He said to eat the apples - especially the skin and then to eat the bread roll. I dont know how it works but it does!

Archived