any new freedom reviews

We got off the Freedom on February 24th. I did not write a review, but I can predict withe confidence that you will have a great time.

Observations:

Dining room food was much improved compared with our Grandeur experience last summer. We had great tablemates.

The 'anytime dining' experiment continues on deck 5. I didn't run into anyone who used it.

The ship was filled, but didn't seem crowded. It was winter break time for many and I think they said 1,100 kids on board. Also, only sixtydiamond/diamond plus cruisers.-something

Service was very good. Windjammer staff always brought us water and coffee. Dining staff was great. Johnny Rocket staff was attentive and entertaining. The other music and acts were also just fine.

Production shows were top notch. The larger ships TEND to get the best in talent and experience.

Tendering to return to the ship in Grand Cayman was about an hour wait by late afternoon. Grin and bear it.

The white river tube excursion was a blast in Jamaica.

People watching was really fun on this trip. Lots of zanny characters.

Overall, the cruise was great. Have fun.

Where are all the reviews for Freedom? With around 3600 people coming off the ship each week I thought we'd see more reviews.

Along with WhiteSoxFan, we're cruising March 23 and I want all the information I can get my hands on.

Thanks cdog! We're on Freedom on a Western itinerary this summer, and I'm always excited to hear anyone's experience. I know it'll be a great time, I have no doubt...but reading reviews tides me over til August, lol.

I would also like to see new reviews and any new info on FOS before my family cruises on March 23rd. Thanks! :)[/

Sea Ohio, we're on the same cruise.

Have you signed up for the Meet & Mingle? When are you arriving to Miami? We're flying down the day before and staying at the Hyatt in Miami.

I would also like to see new reviews and any new info on FOS before my family cruises on March 23rd. Thanks! :)

Join the Roll Call thread and meet some of your fellow cruisers. The link is in my signature. Also as Bayman said you can sign up for the Meet & Mingle. If you need the link to that post a request over on the Roll Call.

If anyone had the eastern compasses or a really good memory I'm looking to find out what times and days the Ice Show is.

WhiteSoxFan~

I sailed the Eastern route on the FOS the week of 2/10. It was fabulous. I've never sailed anything larger than the Radiance class and I have to say that the Promenade makes the ship. We loved to hang out and people watch at the Bull & Bear (they ran out of Murphy's Ale..not that my crew had anything to do with that!)

We went to the ice show @ 5:00 PM on Monday. There were a lot of times and dates to choose from with available tickets.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

WhiteSoxFan~

I sailed the Eastern route on the FOS the week of 2/10. It was fabulous. I've never sailed anything larger than the Radiance class and I have to say that the Promenade makes the ship. We loved to hang out and people watch at the Bull & Bear (they ran out of Murphy's Ale..not that my crew had anything to do with that!)

We went to the ice show @ 5:00 PM on Monday. There were a lot of times and dates to choose from with available tickets.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

I have some old Compasses that show the ice show times as 5:15 Monday, 9:15 Tuesday, 7:00 Thursday and 5:15 Saturday. At that time early seating was 6:15 which I now understand is 6:00 so that is probably why they moved it up to 5:00. I don't want to do Monday because it is formal night and we will be getting dressed and having pictures taken. Tuesday we plan on having a later dinner at Chops so I don't want to rush it. Saturday looks like the best option for us if they are still doing it at 5:00 or so. Is the second formal night on Friday still?

Archived