brown/dirty monkey drink recipe

nbturfman

Help we need the recipe for a brown monkey or dirty monkey as we have heard it called both . We drank it on the conquest and in St thomas on the victory. Please help as we are trying to re-create the drink.

I dont think thats the one we are thinking of. It is almost a slushy drink and has Kalua and banana ?? We are in Cuba and they do not know how to make one thus the need for the recipe. Hope someone can help. Thanks

Mike

I dont think thats the one we are thinking of. It is almost a slushy drink and has Kalua and banana ?? We are in Cuba and they do not know how to make one thus the need for the recipe. Hope someone can help. Thanks

Mike

Cuba? really?

Here is how we do our dirty banana :)

1 oz creme de bananes

1 oz creme de cacao

1 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur

2 scoops vanilla ice cream

Blend six ice cubes with ice-cream in a blender until smooth. Add liqueurs and continue blending, again until smooth. Add more ice-cream if needed (for milk-shake consistency). Pour into a highball glass, and serve.

Mike

Thats called a "Dirty Banana"

Archived