Bath Room Question - Spirit

jimlssi

Are "shower only" bathrooms larger or smaller than those with bathtubs? Any other noticable differences in that stateroom because of this designation. We will be in #126 It is not a handicap suite. Thanks,

Jim

The bathrooms are the same size and there is nothing different about the suite because of that. Certainly if one needs a wheelchair in the suite, then it would be very difficult to maneuver. Do ask for a second fluffy bath mat, makes things a bit less slippery.

Jim

I just reminded Grannylorr (on her South America thread) to move

the vanity chair over by the window and move the coffee table barrel stool under the vanity. Makes a huge difference as to the room between the vanity and the bed.

Also pick up a package of rubber doorstops at WalMart for your closet door ~~or for your suite door. They come in mighty handy when expecting room service or if friends are dropping by.

I always ask my Stewardess for a wicker laundry basket and place it on my vanity ~~also comes in quite handy!

Have fun on the Spirit!:p

Martita B.

Martita,

I tried the "trading the stool for the vanity chair" on my last cruise. It made quite a difference. I used the stool to store all my winter knits. Kept everything quite roomy and organized. Will try some of your other tricks on the next cruise.

Another idea is to take a few flameless/no fire tealight candles.

Several years ago I found these Afloral.com and ordered a dozen.

I have used these for ship dinner parties as well as enjoying them in my suite. These are nice (easily packed) for "ship" gifts.

I starting requesting 2 blue bathmats on my pre-register form a few years ago~~I'm always pleased to see my 2 mats when I board.

Room service delivers my coffee each morning at 7 a.m. ~~they don't ring the doorbell or knock ~~they tiptoe in, set the tray on my coffee table and tiptoe out ~~~ When I awake, my coffee is waiting ~~just ask the room service manager or the night bell Captain ~~~

Enjoy!:p

Martita B.

Archived