taxi from LaGuardia

My wife and I are sailing on the QM 2 March 10 from New York and were wondering if anyone could give us a rough idea on the approximate time and cost of a cab ride from LaGuardia to the Brooklyn terminal. We fly in around 7-7:30 am and they say the ship starts boarding around 12-12:30.

Thanks for your help.

My wife and I are sailing on the QM 2 March 10 from New York and were wondering if anyone could give us a rough idea on the approximate time and cost of a cab ride from LaGuardia to the Brooklyn terminal. We fly in around 7-7:30 am and they say the ship starts boarding around 12-12:30.

Thanks for your help.

Hopefully you won't be on the road until after 9 am or you will be in rush hour traffic. In fact you may be better waiting around the airport until 10 because by then the rush hour is pretty much over. Since you will be in a cab it will cost you much more when there is traffic. Without traffic it takes 20 minutes and cost about $30-35. Have directions with you. Its simple take the BQE(brooklyn Queens expressway I278) to the Atlantic Avenue exit make a left at the end of the exit, then the first right and follow that around to the cruise terminal(there will be signs).....

I would call Arecibo when you land they will pick you up in a nicer car have a set fee and you won't have to worry about the meter clicking away in traffic 718 7836465 and they should know where it is. just remember to tell them its the BROOKLYN Cruise terminal...you don't want to wind up in Manhattan by mistake(the cab driver too)...

We flew into LGA in September, walked outside, immediately got a taxi and were at Red Hook in less than 40 minutes. With tip it was $25 plus we had a tour on the way. We arrived around noon.

Archived