I am blessed!

jeda

My sister, parents and I are leaving in 7 weeks on the Zaandam to Hawaii, (documents are in today :D) and tonight my Mom told me she and Dad have booked a Mexican Riviera cruise on the Ryndam for March 2009, inviting myself, my sister and both my brothers! I am so lucky to have such generous parents! My sibs and I are all in our fifties and our parents will have their 45th wedding anniversary on board, well within a few days. It will be such a nice celebration for them.. and for all of us..

Just had to share, thanks

Jess

My sister, parents and I are leaving in 7 weeks on the Zaandam to Hawaii, (documents are in today :D) and tonight my Mom told me she and Dad have booked a Mexican Riviera cruise on the Ryndam for March 2009, inviting myself, my sister and both my brothers! I am so lucky to have such generous parents! My sibs and I are all in our fifties and our parents will have their 45th wedding anniversary on board, well within a few days. It will be such a nice celebration for them.. and for all of us..

Just had to share, thanks

Jess

Good going Jess! I must add though that Wilma and I are having our 50th anniversary, [well, within a few days] quote on our cruise. ;)

Thanks, I am so excited that we will all be together for 2 weeks. We live in different part of the country and so aren't all together at the same time very often any more. It will be a very special time, for sure. We will all have something to look forward too over the next winter..

John, that's very exciting that you and Wilma will celebrate your 50th on the Hawaii cruise. Congratulations :D

Jess

Archived