Anyone own an aquapac?

lhegs

I am considering purchasing an aquapac (see picture below) to use on our next cruise. If you have this one pictured, do you know if it will hold 6 passports?

I looks good sized, but I am not sure.

Thanks

820.JPG

Like TakeMeAway1001 I do not have that one, but I do have the "Key Master" which has a cord fro around my neck and is just big enough to hold my ship card, license, a credit card and some money. I have worn it snorkeling, cave tubing (where I jumped in from a ledge), etc. and everything has stayed dry.

We have that exact same one. You will very easily get 6 passports in it. Just make SURE you seal the pack properly. DH made a "boo boo" with it while we were river tubing in Dominica and we ended up with some damp ;) passports. The pack worked great during the BOSS Excursion in St. Thomas (about 8 feet underwater) so I do know it works great when you seal it right! :D It's not hard to seal correctly, you just need to make sure you lined the locks up right and that you TURN the darn clip on the lock over.

It comes with a belt and with a neck cord. So at least there are options. I don't worry about it coming loose as I have worn fanny packs with no issues.

Thanks for all the help

Archived