Paradise Island - Is it easy to walk around?

Bobcats95

My husband and I would like to check out Paradise Island on our cruise at the end of March. We would like to see Atlantis, the One and Only Ocean Club, Cloisters and Versailles Gardens and the beach. Is it fairly easy to walk around or should we take a taxi to certain areas. Thanks!

From the cruise ship harbour take a water taxi over to Paradise Island. It will drop you off at the P.I. Ferry Terminal at the foot of the northbound span of the Paradise Island Bridge. From there it's only 2 blocks to Atlantis. There is a road that circles the middle part of the island and if you walk along it you'll come to One and Only Ocean Club and Cloisters. Not sure where Versailles is as it's not on my map. But most everything on the island is within walking distance.

BobK/Orlando

My DH and I were there in January. What we did is take a taxi to Atlantis for $4 per person. We then walked (as we needed the exercise) to the One and Only Ocean club, the Cloisters, and Versailles. The Cloisters and Versailles are across from one another. On our way back we stopped at Cabbage Beach. It was a rather long walk, but at that time of year at least we were not dying from the heat.

My DH and I were there in January. What we did is take a taxi to Atlantis for $4 per person. We then walked (as we needed the exercise) to the One and Only Ocean club, the Cloisters, and Versailles. The Cloisters and Versailles are across from one another. On our way back we stopped at Cabbage Beach. It was a rather long walk, but at that time of year at least we were not dying from the heat.

Ny Cruiser - How far is Atalntis from the Cloisters and Versailles? We would like to see C & V, then on to Atlantis for a little slot fun. We are planning an excursion in the morning. Then back to the ship for some lunch, then off to Atlantis, etc. Is this doable??

Archived