Pride: Venice to London, April 14, 2008

GreatTimes

Helloooooo out there.

Anyone else on these B2B cruises, Venice to Lisbon then Lisbon to London?

There seems to be a lot of discussion about the TATL cruises but I haven't noticed anyone posting about this post-TATL cruise. Please tell me that I won't be lonely, although maybe I can get an upgrade?;)

With all the changes in staff, I've lost track of who the captain and maitre d'hotel will be. I guess we'll just be surprised when we board in Venice. :eek:

Thanks

Ellen

Thanks Marja! Actually we're on before then as we leave home on Friday and board the Legend on Sunday in St Thomas for 2 weeks in the Caribbean - should have been doing the crossing but we changed it and will have to wait until October/November to do that!

Thanks Marja! Actually we're on before then as we leave home on Friday and board the Legend on Sunday in St Thomas for 2 weeks in the Caribbean - should have been doing the crossing but we changed it and will have to wait until October/November to do that!

That's great Shelagh, I'm happy for you. I may have read it already, but maybe forgot about it. You can't keep track of everybody's cruises.

I'm off for Spain on Friday for 5 days.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Marja

I'm a Seabourn newby (my first - hopefully not my last!) on the Venice-Lisbon leg. I was attracted partly because of the loyalty shown by so many Seabourners - travelling solo this trip (but okay...I'll try to behave!). Looking forward to total relaxation a la Seabourn on my first retirement vacation. Any tips...do's or don't do's for the new guy?

Archived