Explorer - 8 nts out of Bayonne - Compass

I am doing the 8 night this May, but the compasses should be similar to the 9 night, just no dominican republic. I will post a lenghty review when I get back and we will be doing multiple podcasts about it, so I should be able to answer any questions.

I didn't know that the Explorer did 8 night cruises. Anyone know why this one is offered? I thought that they did 9 & 12 night cruises to the Caribbean (with a couple stopping in Bermuda), 9 night cruises to Canada/New England, and 5 nights to Bermuda. This is the first that I've heard of an 8 night.

I didn't know that the Explorer did 8 night cruises. Anyone know why this one is offered? I thought that they did 9 & 12 night cruises to the Caribbean (with a couple stopping in Bermuda), 9 night cruises to Canada/New England, and 5 nights to Bermuda. This is the first that I've heard of an 8 night.

Sorry about that I too did not know there were 8 night's .. I would presume the 9n compass should be quite similar except for the DR stop.

Archived