Promenade cabins

sanspike

Has anyone here ever booked a PR room on Liberty or any ship with them. We are considering doing the HC on liberty. Does anyone know how they are and if they are very noisy???

Thanks

Sanspike

Sandy,

First of all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how are ya?

To answer your question, our nephew and niece had a PR room across from our balconey. They had no noise issues, just go to deck 7 or 8. I think the hc cabin is on 7. Be sure and close your drapes when you want privacy!!!!!!!!!!

Sherry

Sandy,

First of all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how are ya?

To answer your question, our nephew and niece had a PR room across from our balconey. They had no noise issues, just go to deck 7 or 8. I think the hc cabin is on 7. Be sure and close your drapes when you want privacy!!!!!!!!!!

Sherry

Hey Sherry

We decided on an outside, but it was cat I -only cat for hc room. What did you think of the ship???? We are doing great. Want to come with us on this cruise.

Sandi

• 2 weeks later...
They didn't look very private. Bon Voyage

We had one on the Voyager -- no noise problems, but it reminds me of a tenament in Bklyn. There's some kind of coach in front of the window which is bowed -- so you can easily lie down and catch the promenade parade -- a plus. But, as you look across you can see the other windows -- sometimes too much so. And you have to keep your drapes closed when your lights are on. Great for people watching if you are in the room as it has a nice overlook. Whether or not we would do it again would depend on price. I guess it's better than an inside because there is a feeling of openness and light, but wasn't crazy about it. V.

Archived