Crown Princess E633

arb18

Has anyone stayed in this room E633? I have read another review that this "obstructed view" is not really obstructed at all. I have tried to find pictures of the side of the ship, but search is down.

Any info would be helpful. I upgraded from an inside, so I hope I at least get a view...

You should have no obstruction from that window:

http://messages.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=716896

"Our cabin E701 was booked as an obstructed view cabin, but let me just say that this cabin was not obstructed at all! We had a clear view looking from top, bottom and to each side. No lifeboats, no ramps, no balconies, no ropes, ladders or anything of the sort obstructed any part of our view. I was thrilled! I should mention that the cabins on either side of this one E703 and E633 also had the great view with no obstructions. Our room was quiet and fairly close to the elevator lobby. We never heard any noise from the promenade deck below. "

Thank you,

That is the review I saw which made me want to book. I just wanted a second person to verify. I got it, another person said they were in the room and there was nothing in the way! Yippee.

Archived