Seafun, Starting to post pictures from Egypt

seafun

Seafun here -- I think I've figured out how to post photos to Shutterfly from my 15 day Egypt trip.

http://seafunegypt.shutterfly.com/action/?a=2AaMnLVo0YsnHA&notag=1

If you click on the hyperlink above, it will take you to my page on Shutterfly.

Click on the purple "View pictures" button.

On the next page, under "Album: Pictures from Tom", click on the underlined "Slideshow" and that show work.

More pictures will be added... but it takes me a while to upload them, so it will take a while. :)

We had warm afternoons -- 70's and an occasional near 80, but cool mornings and evenings -- 50's -- hence the jacket in some pictures. And many of the tours start EARLY in the morning when it's cool enough for a jacket, and then you peel things off as the day progresses.

I just posted another 100 pictures, but haven't got them all captioned yet. But I'm getting there! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tom

Thanks for the pictures. It had to be a lot of work uploading them and adding the captions. Though we will only be in Egypt for two days on our cruise in 2009 I sure am looking forward towards it after seeing your pictures.

Larry ( did it again I forgot I am on Darlene's computer and signed under her screen name)

Actually I think I counted 328.5 pictures of that same--I can't believe I'm really here look!!!

My next task is to figure out exactly what we want to see and how to go about it---in general we are pretty independent and don't do the bus type tours. How nice to have something to start planning again!!

• 2 weeks later...

Mountainmare, I'm pretty independent as well -- I had never even considered an "organized tour" before this, and was apprehensive. But for a country like Egypt, which can be difficult to work out all the logistics of travel, I took the easy way out and opted for a tour.

And you know what -- I have no regrets! The other people on the tour were interesting, friendly and also shared my interest in Egypt, so we all always had things in common to talk about.

And it was wonderful to not have to worry about any of the details, freeing me up to just enjoy myself and soak it all in!

I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures, and hope you keep planning that trip! You'll love it! :D

• 2 months later...

This is the photo link thread. I told you, lol, it's not nearly as long as the trip review thread.

I hope it helps you plan your trip. Let me know if I can answer any more of your questions. :D

Archived