Speical Occasion entry in cruise profile

dance4fun

While completing our profile and info about our upcoming curise, the Princess web site gives one the opportunity to indicate that you are celebrating a special occasion and a night that you want to "celebrate" it.

Is there any cost for doing this and what happens? (The curise is to celebrate our anniversary.)

Any feedback would be appreciated.

We just got off the Dawn and were supposed to celebrate our anniversary. We had any-time dining and we didn't get anything. No special cake or balloons or anything.

We did get an advertising paper from Diamonds International about a discount if we wanted to upgrade our rings for our anniversary... but that was all. The anniversary had been confirmed on "My Princess".

I surprised my husband on his birthday on our cruise on the Golden . I wasn't sure what to expect. The cabin door was decorated with balloons and a poster. After dinner they sang Happy Birthday and he received a piece of birthday cake with a candle. We were at an anytime restaurant on a table for 2.

We just got off the Dawn and were supposed to celebrate our anniversary. We had any-time dining and we didn't get anything. No special cake or balloons or anything.

We did get an advertising paper from Diamonds International about a discount if we wanted to upgrade our rings for our anniversary... but that was all. The anniversary had been confirmed on "My Princess".

All you needed to do on the night of your celebration was to mention it to your waiter, and the special cake would have arrived at dessert.

It will also be my DD's 23rd birthday & we are confirmed to celebrate on board as a special request. Do I need to bring this to someone's attention or will the room steward simply take care of it? We also have anytime dining. Thanks

It will also be my DD's 23rd birthday & we are confirmed to celebrate on board as a special request. Do I need to bring this to someone's attention or will the room steward simply take care of it? We also have anytime dining. Thanks

remind your room steward for the room decorations the day before and mention to the maitre d' and/or your waiter the night of the event.

All you needed to do on the night of your celebration was to mention it to your waiter, and the special cake would have arrived at dessert.

The special cake wasn't that big of a deal. The other desserts were YUMMY! I was fine with that.

I was kinda hoping for balloons. We saw other cabins decorated. It was kewl. The cruise was still GREAT. Wish I was back on board.

Archived