Anyone have info on wine tours in Madiera?

Hi,

Boy, I miss the search function. About 2 years ago, I saw an excellent thread about Madiera. But since I can't search right now, I will ask for the info again.

Does anyone have the name of a private tour operator for Madiera that will take you to taste some Madiera and view some scenery?

Thanks for the help.

Hi,

Boy, I miss the search function. About 2 years ago, I saw an excellent thread about Madiera. But since I can't search right now, I will ask for the info again.

Does anyone have the name of a private tour operator for Madiera that will take you to taste some Madiera and view some scenery?

Thanks for the help.

No need for a private tour,check web site,just turn at the wine lodge in town,

usually at 10.30a.m

http://www.blandys.com/

BG

Check your spelling for MADEIRA- this could be why your search didn't show anything. If you google Madeira you will find the Madeira website which is full of info including wine tours. Blandys offer some of the best ones and have special open days. As has been mentioned, the Blandys Wine Lodge in the town centre is an interesting place and has lots of free samples. They also have their vineyards too.

Thanks for the answers everyone. Well, I tried to search CC again and got a message that said the search function was temporily down just like I did 2 days ago. I'll keep trying it off and on.

Blandy's looks very good. I did find Strawberry World Tours but no current info.

Any additional first hand experience is very welcome! Thank you!

Archived