Question for Prinycesa07

Hey! The check IN process wasn't bad at all, it was simple actually. We arrived at 10:30 like they told us to and our coordinator was at the front waiting for us. There were a bunch of people waiting to get on but we just walked to the front and ahead of them all. She came up to me and noticed me from holding the big dress. Make sure all of your guests are already dressed because none of our guests rooms were ready yet and some people got dressed in the bathroom.

So we went in, they checked our passports and id and what not, and after we were checked in we sat in this waiting room. We were waiting for customs to clear the ship. While we were waiting our coordinator spoke to us and the guests, telling everyone where to be and at what time. She also told them that as soon as we got on the ship, they were free to wonder about as i got ready. Most of them went up to the lunch buffet and grabbed something to eat.

We waited there for about 45 minutes so we got on the ship at 11:30. Had an hour and a half to get ready. She came up and got me and brought me down to the ceremony when it was time.

Don't worry, the checking in process is a breeze, it's the checking out that sucked. We were in line for 2 and a half hours to get off. Supposedly something happened with customs.

Archived