Michaels Club - Galaxy

WHMInc

No , Michaels is now a piano bar in the evening and there is no charge.

There is no cigar smoking allowed there any longer which does not make my DH happy.

Moya, Do you have recent first hand knowledge specifically for Galaxy that Michael's has changed into a piano bar.

Moya, Do you have recent first hand knowledge specifically for Galaxy that Michael's has changed into a piano bar.

i dont know personally because i havent been on the galaxy but a swift boat member says that his aunt says its been changed and he will go on tv and say it is so lol

The only Michael's that have become piano bars are on the M-class ships. The the Galaxy it is purely a cigar bar and there is no charge except to buy cigars on the ship.

The reason they are not changing on the C-class ships is the room is just to small for a piano bar.

The only Michael's that have become piano bars are on the M-class ships. The the Galaxy it is purely a cigar bar and there is no charge except to buy cigars on the ship.

The reason they are not changing on the C-class ships is the room is just to small for a piano bar.

I'd put it the other way. Michael's Club is a cigar club. They were turned into piano bars on the Millennium ships because they were too big to be cigar clubs. I think it is a plus to have a piano bar on the newer class, I love piano bars and it gives them a smaller lounge for people to hang out, mingle, and interact with the pianist and each other.

They never really proved to be that popular, but Celebrity uses them for liquor and cigars and sometimes moves the harp player inside. It's a nice aroma within, but some people have problems with cigar smoke. Celebrity would advertise the room to have a roller inside rolling cigars, I've never seen him. On Century, for some reason, it isn't opened until the evening. Not sure why. The Galaxy's version is nice, right off of the foyer with a very small, private, circular nook inside. Different style than most of the others, not the English gentleman's style of Century, Millie class, and Horizon, but a different, chic, crisp style.

Archived