ATV Shore Trip?

wonlife64

Has anyone taken an ATV excursion? I am considering the Jungle ATV Tour through the NCL Sun ship with my 17 yr old son. He thinks it looks like fun. Just curious what you thought of it and have any helpful hints.

Thanks!

I didn't take it through NCL, but took it when we were on a previous cruise and LOVED IT!!

As I prefaced my review of this excursion, it may have been because we are "city folk" and had never been on an ATV before, but we had a BLAST! Each of us had our own vehicle and were able to drive at all speeds and over various terrians (and right through the mud puddles everyone else on the tour was avoiding!) :D

I see the one NCL offers stops at some ancient caves along the rainforest path for a little Mayan history thrown in, and offers fruit and nachos along the way!

You are sure to have a fun time!

:)

We did the ATV Tour with cave-tubing dot com (Yhonny) We had a lot of fun and our 8 y/o daughter absolutely loved getting all muddy!! Take extra clothes to change! We were over an hour late (tendering in from the ship) and Yhonny waited there for us which we thought was really awesome!! All of the others had already left but he waitied there for us and then assigned us a tour guideand we were off!! We then got a tour of the city (which they just threw in) and had a lot of fun (Orlando was our Tour Guide) very nice man and gave us lots of info!!!

Archived