Azamara Featured in Cruise Travel Magazine

Andy

Hi Everyone !

I thought you might like to know that Azamara Journey is on the cover of the March/April 2008 Edition of Cruise Travel magazine. I thought the artice was informative and worth reading. They also had some very nice photos of Journey. Enjoy !

I was only able to find this link: http://www.cruisetravelmag.com/cttoc.html

I'm not familiar with the magazine, but it sounds like a good excuse for me to buy one this month. :)

Only online links to Table of Contents and Subscription pages. On Newstands on Monday...here in southwest Florida at Barnes & Noble.

Cheers,

Bob & Beatrice

Only online links to Table of Contents and Subscription pages.

Cheers,

Bob & Beatrice

Thanks....I should have mentioned that when I posted the link ... not being able to access the article on line is my reason for wanting to buy the magazine. :)

Hi Dr Pad !

If you have any issues with how I moderate this board, you are more than welcome to click on the link below, and I will be happy to address your concerns privately.

You are more than welcome to express your comments about Azamara, whether it be good or bad, but making personal comments against members and/or Hosts is against Guidelines.

Thank you for your consideration.

Very good article with pictures. Always have liked this magazine as it gets right to the point without being subjective.

Journey 4/9/08 - Transatlantic to Barcelona.

"different strokes for different folks..."

I feel this magazine is, usually HIGHLY SUBJECTIVE- articles usually seem to be re chewing of the cruise lines brochures. I became more sure of this after reading the report on AZ- after i sailes on the Quest, sister ship to Journey.

Seems to me the reporter either was never on that ship, or used rose colored glasses... And is , certainly not up to date, as Cafe Cova is no longer on AZ- so, instead of the superb Chocolate Croissants, one gets gooey (still great) choc. chip cookies...

I do like the readers' section of the magazine, as we get to hear real travellers' opinions...

And is , certainly not up to date, as Cafe Cova is no longer on AZ- so, instead of the superb Chocolate Croissants, one gets gooey (still great) choc. chip cookies...

Hi Dr Pad !

I was sure I read elsewhere on this board, that the Cova Cafe name remains on Journey, and Quest was named Mosaic Cafe. While I am sure that Cova will eventually be renamed to Mosaic on Journey (if it hasnt been already), I still believe the name is Cova Cafe on Journey.

When I was on Quest, they did have the Chocolate Croissaints at the Mosaic Cafe, and they were as great as ever. Perhaps they are gone now.

Perhaps a recent Journey passenger can confirm the current name of the venue ? It would be appreciated.

Hello Andy and Drpad....

I can't help with the name of the cafe on Journey, but in early February the Mosaic Cafe had delicious miniature croissaints, with a changing menu every day.

As I often enjoy reading on a sea day, I found the comfortable sofas around the cafe a lovely place to enjoy a cup of good coffee, a few munchies instead of a full lunch, and relax in peace and quiet.

Another thing that I loved about this ship.

murphysmum;)

Archived