Freedom Med ports Dock? Tender?

dancing

The following ports are ones we will be visiting which ones does the ship dock and which ones do we have to tender in??? Naples, Dubrovnik, Venice, Messina, Barcelona, Cannes, Liverno.

Many thanks

Did you register your booking number with Carnival online? I did and can view the itinerary which tells you if it is docked or tendered. I will be tendered at Cannes and Croatia.

Did you register your booking number with Carnival online? I did and can view the itinerary which tells you if it is docked or tendered. I will be tendered at Cannes and Croatia.

Although you have probably answered my question about which ports are tender ports on the Med cruise- I went into my reservation on Carnival and can't locate when I can view this information. Could you be more specific? Thanks.

My Reservation

View Cruise Details...

- Cruise Summary

{Center Tab}

During Your Cruise

Something like this:

tst_day.gif

Port_city.gif

Activity.bmp

Description.bmp

Wed, Jul 02 Genoa, Italy Docked Depart 5:00 PM

Thu, Jul 03 Cannes, France Tender Arrive 7:00 AM Depart 5:00 PM

Fri, Jul 04 Barcelona, Spain Docked Arrive 8:00 AM Depart 5:00 PM

Sun, Jul 06 Lisbon, Portugal Docked Arrive 12:00 PM Depart 10:00 PM

Wed, Jul 09 Le Havre (Paris), France Docked Arrive 7:00 AM Depart 8:00 PM

Thu, Jul 10 London (Dover), England Docked Arrive 7:00 AM

Hey Anne,

It's jerseyjill!. I just saw your post on the Carnival cruise critic site and I knew your name sounded familiar. How are your plans going? How is you sister feeling? Last I heard she had a rough time and you were thinking about asking someone else to come with you girls instead. Maybe we'll see each other on the ship. Take care!

Hey Anne,

It's jerseyjill!. I just saw your post on the Carnival cruise critic site and I knew your name sounded familiar. How are your plans going? How is you sister feeling? Last I heard she had a rough time and you were thinking about asking someone else to come with you girls instead. Maybe we'll see each other on the ship. Take care!

Hi Jill - plans are coming along very well. I have been "lurking" on our roll call. Just very busy and need to sit down one day and look at what other people have planned for some ports.

My sister was supposed to be with me on the West Caribbean cruise in Oct/November. She had a heart attack 5 weeks prior - but is feeling great now. A friend went with me instead.

The Med. cruise in June is with 3 girlfriends who are members of my Toastmasters club. One is the lady who I travelled with on the Caribbean cruise - the others good friends. We are in our early 50s and looking forward to taking in as much of the sights as we can. We are in Rome for 6 days prior to the cruise and 1 day after.

We booked excursions in Naples, the first night in Venice and in Cannes. The other ports we are going to be exploring on our own or looking for private tours. My boss has been travelling extensively throughout this area and has given me great leads and lots of information. My workout buddy is Italian and she was in Italy last summer. Another workmate was in Italy last week. Seems like the place to go.

I didn't forget about our roll call, just got so busy trying to make enough money to pay for the trip!!!

Chat soon.

Ann

Archived