Any kids on Explorer 3/27/09?

stsomewhere

During that time the Explorer would have been packed with kids...lol. But at least with Disney you can guarantee kids.

We are sailing in Aug 09. It will be packed. But, after taking our last cruise in Jan., the water was very cold. It was 60 in Nassau. We have gone in Dec. same type of weather. You can't stay in the watr too long. We plan on doing lots of snorkling in every port . DD is struggling in math so, we don't want to pull her out next year. Alos, DS doesn't want to miss science fair and spelling bee, which are around this time.

We are sailing in Aug 09. It will be packed. But, after taking our last cruise in Jan., the water was very cold. It was 60 in Nassau. We have gone in Dec. same type of weather. You can't stay in the watr too long. We plan on doing lots of snorkling in every port . DD is struggling in math so, we don't want to pull her out next year. Alos, DS doesn't want to miss science fair and spelling bee, which are around this time.

That makes sense :D

What week in August? I know that many schools start back in August. But we cruise in August last year and there were still a good many kids onboard.

That makes sense :D

What week in August? I know that many schools start back in August. But we cruise in August last year and there were still a good many kids onboard.

August 22. Our schools don't start until after Labor Day-state law.

I am looking forward to it being warm. The last few times we have sailed in Dec and Jan. It has been very cold. We plan on snorkling in every port.

August 22. Our schools don't start until after Labor Day-state law.

I am looking forward to it being warm. The last few times we have sailed in Dec and Jan. It has been very cold. We plan on snorkling in every port.

Yep that's the exact week we did last year. It was warm alright :)

Our school didn't open until after labor day either.

Yep that's the exact week we did last year. It was warm alright :)

Our school didn't open until after labor day either.

We usually go on a road trip right before school starts. They don't want to wait that long. DS enjoys missing school for a trip. DD hates all the homework while we are gone-she's only in 1st grade.

I know that they will complain it is too hot. but will love the water temp.

Archived