Deck 4 on the Dawn?

terri1020

Has anyone been on deck 4 of the Dawn? We're booked for insides there in June and are wondering if we made a mistake. Also, does anyone know why the deck plans show cabins for part of deck 4 but does not show what else in on that deck? Any insight would be appreciated.

Terri

Has anyone been on deck 4 of the Dawn? We're booked for insides there in June and are wondering if we made a mistake. Also, does anyone know why the deck plans show cabins for part of deck 4 but does not show what else in on that deck? Any insight would be appreciated.

Terri

I have been on Deck 4 on the Dawn =three times-and its been fine--easier to get off the ship. The reason you only see the port side of the deck is that the Starboard and aft is crew country.....

Hi Terri! We were on Deck 4 when we sailed on the Halloween cruise that you folks were on. It was fine. We picked it because of less motion. It was a quiet floor. I think the medical center might have been there (not sure) We had an outside midship. The insides across the hall looked to be about the same size. I'm sure you will be comfortable. Grammy (Carol)

The sick bay (Dr. Office and Clinic) are on this deck, aft. This is the deck that is used for tender and dock off / on load. The motion is low here. We had friends with a window cabin on Deck 5 and they loved being so close to the water when underway.

Thanks everyone! We have some first time cruisers with us and the less motion, the better!

HI CAROL! Glad you responded to this! We're going on another Halloween cruise (Carib. Princess) leaving NYC 10/26. Ruth got great group prices. If you (or anyone else) is interested in the prices, email me at tdilalo at yahoo dot com

Archived