Free Beach at Cable Beach?

abitaturbodog

I know about the resorts on Cable Beach that offer a day pass for the use of their facilities, but is there any beach that my family can go to and not have to pay?

We don't need to be at a resort or hotel, we just want to lay our towels out in the sand and play in the water.

Thanks!

I know about the resorts on Cable Beach that offer a day pass for the use of their facilities, but is there any beach that my family can go to and not have to pay?

We don't need to be at a resort or hotel, we just want to lay our towels out in the sand and play in the water.

Thanks!

yes, you can go to Goodman Bay... just short of the hotel strip. It's a strip of rocky (coral) beach.. the downside is that since it's public.. it's not maintained.. so you could find debris, broken glass etc.. in and around the water..

Additionally, some of these public beaches (including goodmans bay) has an undertow.. so swimming out past your knees could be a bit dangerous depending on the tide.

It' pays to spend the extra $$ to go to a hotel beach that is well maintained and cleaned. With lifeguards.

Archived