Discount coupon - Zuiderdam - September 25

KAKcruiser

Does anyone know how the discount coupon for a future cruise works. They say it is for 25 percent of the price paid for this cruise. But, they couldn't tell me if it has an expiration date or what the exact specifications are. Does anybody have any prior experience with these discount coupons? I do find it unbelievable that the HAL reps don't know.

The other thing I was wondering about was what happened last month when the Zuiderdam cruise was shortened to five day in terms of dress code. Were there still 2 formal nights or was everything casual? I'm busy taking things out of my suitcase because our cruise is now leaving Monday and we will only have 5 days.

Our one time experience with a "coupon" for a discount off a future cruise had an 18 month expiration date and was usable for the percentage off of the lowest price we could find....So, if a TA would sell us a cruise at 30% of the brochure rate and we had the 25% coupon, we got 55% off the brochure price.

I have no idea what they did about the formal nights. ONLY A GUESS.....BUT it is possible (likely) they reduced it to one formal night.......But I Do Not Know for sure.

Archived