Coach outlet store

AmoMondo

Does anyone know how far the Coach Outlet Store is from the Pier? is it walking distance or would I need to get a taxi? If I do need a taxi, is it easy to find one at the store to bring me back to the ship?

Thanks

Does anyone know how far the Coach Outlet Store is from the Pier? is it walking distance or would I need to get a taxi? If I do need a taxi, is it easy to find one at the store to bring me back to the ship?

Thanks

It's not "just up the street", but it's a do-able walk for a person of average fitness. There are plenty of other shops and restaurants that you will walk past and find of interest. I would say it was about a half mile each way.

Have fun!!!! :)

any thanks everyone for your replies, it is very much appreciated.

Mairi

Actually, I just found my receipt from my most recent purchase there a few weeks ago...the address is:

158 Cristo St

San Juan PR 00927

in case you want to mapquest it.

Just noticed that you are from Edinburgh...I spent 2 days in your lovely city this past September and LOVED it, especially Princes Street Gardens and the Castle of course. You live in a beautiful country, only wish I could have spent more time there. Enjoy your trip to this side of the pond.

Good thing my wife doesn't read these boards. I have to try and keep this one a secret,lol. Actually it'll probably save me some $$ if she gets it out of her system in an outlet store.

What kind of "deals" can I expect from these stores(D&B, Coach...)? Are we talking 20% or more?

The day we were there (Coach store; to me D&B wasn't that great) the store had an additional 20% off everything. The purse I got was on sale and then had an additional 40%, I purchased a good sized purse and a great wallet for under $200...I was very excited! Same thing at home would have been close to $500

Anyone know if they are the same prices as the coach outlet stores in the US? I have two coach outlets nearby and was wondering if I should even bother checking it out if savings are the same.

When we were there a couple of years ago I found at that time they had good pricing off of their regular prices. I thought it was worth the stop in. You also have Dooney & Bourke and Polo across the street from Coach.

Archived