Voyager menu

All I can say is great food hope you find the menu I loved everything I ate gained 10 pounds.. Ps dont know what age you are but there were alot of older people we changed from 5:30 to 8:00 because there were not as many dinners at that time. It was no problem as everything was great on the Voyager. We meet a couple our age from dallas they were very kind about the time change.

All I can say is great food hope you find the menu I loved everything I ate gained 10 pounds.. Ps dont know what age you are but there were alot of older people we changed from 5:30 to 8:00 because there were not as many dinners at that time. It was no problem as everything was great on the Voyager. We meet a couple our age from dallas they were very kind about the time change.

There must have still been enough dinners to go around, though, if you gained 10 pounds. :p ;)

try http:/boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=712398
Um, that would be the linked I provided in my previous reply. ;)

Aprille, when will we be able to view your pictures?? I know they are all wonderful.......

Barb

Hello again, Barb! wave.gif I wish I could tell ya! My old website provider, Homestead, bit the dust and Snapfish offered to transfer all photos over. Problem is, you can't do direct links to Snapfish. Same thing with Kodak Gallery where I also have a couple of albums. I've got a Photobucket account but it's a pain to upload photos to so many sites! I at least need to get cabin photos somewhere that I can link in my sig so others can see them. It's just finding the time! Promise to start working on that. I can email you "an invitation" to albums from our Med Cruise and Feb 2008 Voyager cruise. I'll try to get to that at lunch (or in the next couple of days).

P.S. I answered this questioned here to hopefully enlighten some other. I do see folks trying to link photos from Kodak Gallery. A few sites that allow direct linking (and are free) are Photobucket, flikr, and, uh, those are the only ones I can think of at the moment. :o

Archived