Genesis - PC or FL??

So in an old press release, it sounded pretty certain that the first two Genesis-class ships would homeport in Fort Lauderdale...but the latest news, from the cruise3sixty event, says they'll homeport in Port Canaveral! Which is it??

So in an old press release, it sounded pretty certain that the first two Genesis-class ships would homeport in Fort Lauderdale...but the latest news, from the cruise3sixty event, says they'll homeport in Port Canaveral! Which is it??

Already announced about 2-3 months ago it would be PE in Ftl.......

Big Al

I just read that too and got confused. I would rather PC but it was probably a mistake.

I read somewhere that genesis #2 will be ported out of port canaveral. Something to do with the mariner leaving and no ship there.

Not sure where I read it tho, so it's quite possible it was just someone's theory.

Archived