B-day decorations for Cabin

T&Tmom

If I purchase the b-day decorations for our cabin, can I request that they not be put up until a certain day? Or will they already be up when we get there? My son's birthday is not until the middle of the cruise - and I wanted to have the decorations as a surprise on his actual birthday.

Not sure if you can tell them when you want them up......why not call and ask??Then again,why not let him enjoy his "Birthday week??":p

The one time we got them,it was already decorated when we got onboard...

Another thought.............I would be afraid someone(cabin steward??) would slip and say something about the decos..........why not just bring your own and decorate the cabin while your son is sidetracked somewhere else on the shup???

My wife did request a certain day for my birthday last year........but she went through the Concierge. Not sure about who to contact for specific days but PH8 has a good idea to let him celebrate all week.

I booked birthday decorations online for my husband. His bday is during the middle of our cruise. When you book online, you can request the day you want the decorations put up in your room. I also booked a cake and a bottle of wine to have at dinner on that same day. SO, i was able to do this online.... I just hope the cruiseline gets the date right!!

Thanks everyone - I have quite awhile before we go, but was just wondering. I do plan on getting him a b-day cake for the day of his birthday. And bringing along a few decorations may work too.

If I purchase the b-day decorations for our cabin, can I request that they not be put up until a certain day? Or will they already be up when we get there? My son's birthday is not until the middle of the cruise - and I wanted to have the decorations as a surprise on his actual birthday.

When you order then online, it will ask a date when you want the item you've ordered. I've never had them fail me yet..

Archived