Miracle room 6253

ddunn

WE are going on the miracle April 7, 2008.............room 6253 It is a balcony, but it is the last room before the ship recedes back.........does that make sense?

What can anyone tell me about this room?

Is it good or bad that we are on that part that sticks out? The last room, before they recede.......

Thanks!!!

we were on this ship last year, 8th floor balcony

Denise

Hi Denise,

or should I say "neighbor". I am in 6255. I am also on our Roll Call page for 4/7. Actually I posted in the very beginning and have only been lurking since then, havent posted there in ages. Seems like Steve is going to be hosting quite the welcome party!! I dont believe I will be attending though. Anyhow, I questioned by PVP about my cabin when I realized it was recessed and we have an extended balcony. Really didnt want (what I now know is your cabin) to block us but she said it doesnt. I am sure your cabin is fine.

hello neighbor!!

I think i was the second one to post on that board, months ago. I read it, but dont post a whole lot.....but occasionally.

WEll, i look forward to meeting you!

My husband Dwight, 61, I am Denise 50, and our granddaughter angelina is 7.

This is our 7th cruise i think......or maybe 8th......we love it!!!!

We will try not to block your view ! :)

Denise

I am Lynne (58) my husband Joel (67) as well as our children & their spouses who are in the 2 rooms past me. Our grandchildren will be with us also. Two granddaughters (3 & 4) and two grandsons (19 mos & 15 mos) All but the little ones are seasoned cruisers. This is my 7th and my husband & I are booked with friends on the Legend for 7/20. I am so excited & cant wait to be on the Miracle. Maybe the girls can meet. I am sure they would love to have a friend right next door.

we have been on the Miracle before and love love love that ship....

I am sure the girls will all meet. Angelina loves camp carnival too...

My husbands two cousins and their husbands will also be with us, same floor, not sure if what rooms, but in the area...

We are counting down the days.........

We have never been this itinery...but have been to Belize before.

Denise

Yes, I too, am counting the days. I cant wait. My daughter & son-in-law cruised to Costa Rica & Panama previously but never in Belize. My son & daughter-in-law have been to Belize. My hubby & I have also never done this itinerary and I am so looking forward to it. It is our 1st family cruise. We will be flying down to Florida early Monday a.m. I see you live in Florida. How far is it for you?

This is our first time out of Lauderdale.

It will probably be about a 4 and a half hour drive.

We live in North Central Florida...2 and a half hours from Port Canaveral, and maybe 2 hours from Tampa Port.

We always go out of those ports but this time we are going to go the night before, get a room, and get up for the Lauderdale Port..

i dont want to be rushed~!~~

WE are 80 miles North of Orlando

Denise

We will be leaving out of Tampa in July. Actually my mom has a place in Ft. Lauderdale (although she now lives with my brother & sister-in-law in Tarpon Springs) so until 2 years ago I flew into Ft. Lauderdale so frequently. Last year we surprised my mom & the whole family (including my siblings & their families) with an 80th birthday party & then my hubby, daughter, son-in-law & their little ones drove to Disney for 5 days. Well it has been great chatting with you but I am going to call it a night. I watch my daughters children & have to be up at 5:00 a.m. Hope to speak with you again & look forward to meeting you, Dwight & Angelina.

Archived