Just off the Triumph Sunday

Sass4

My cabin was 6403, we heard the music from the bar below us every single night. I was up all night with that thump thump thumping. This was with earplugs and pillows on my head. Shouldn't my PVP have mentioned this when she put me in this cabin?

It kinda (ok it did) make me crabby by the end of the cruise with lack of sleep!

My cabin was 6403, we heard the music from the bar below us every single night. I was up all night with that thump thump thumping. This was with earplugs and pillows on my head. Shouldn't my PVP have mentioned this when she put me in this cabin?

It kinda (ok it did) make me crabby by the end of the cruise with lack of sleep!

Didn't you look at the deck plans to see where your cabin was?

Did you like anything about the cruise?

Next time you go on a cruise or any vacation and do lots and lots of research. I picked out my cabins and knew exactly what deck I wanted and where I wanted to be.

I did look at my deck but now I realize I should have tried to figure out what was above and below me.

Yes, on your next cruise definitely look whats above and below you. I think you should pick a deck where you are sandwiched in between other cabins and no public areas.

Now I understand why you didn't like your cruise, we had a sucky cabin on our April Spirit cruise but it didn't make me switch cruiselines. It was a Guarantee Upgrade that went bad, thats all.

Before I even begin to call anyone before booking I triple check the deck plan to ensure Im not on top of the theater or under lido deck.

Take it as a lessons learned like we did and move on.

Fred

Fred, we are under the Lido on our next cruise. DH took the 2 cat upgrade from Carnival and this was the most "central" location he could find on that floor. =sigh= what i get for him going to the TA alone.

Is there anything that can be done???

Ugh! We are going on the Triumph in May, and found out are cabin assignment last week......6403!!

We were so excited since we booked an Oceanview Guarantee, but now it looks like we shouldn't be so excited.

Archived