Help Me Please

I think you are looking for angelsaccents.com. Try just typing angels accents in your search engine - that's how I found them. They are reproducting my original wedding bouquet for my upcoming vow renewal. They are very reasonable and have great customer service - at least, that has been my experience so far.

Yes, it is angelsaccents.com - but be advised that they are only taking orders for wedding October 2008 and beyond!!! I had been drooling over their site since I got engaged last summer, but wanted to wait to order the flowers until after I got my bridesmaids dresses - and I guess I underestimated how busy they get, since I can no longer order for my August wedding!

I was disappointed, but you can still order the flowers through them and arrange them yourself, so I am going to try that. Hopefully it turns out ok.

I just got my samples from angels in the mail, and you won't believe how real the flowers feel! I thought "silk" would mean they feel like cloth, but these have a rubber-y feel like real flowers, I was really impressed.

Angels Accents does have beautiful flowers. I would have liked to purchase my bouquets through her, however I had a lot of questions due to specific seasonal flowers I wanted and she ended up telling me she could not do my wedding due to the amount of time she needed to spend with me. That was one aspect I did not expect as I have only heard good things about her customer service. In the end I found "real touch" flowers elsewhere and my mom and I are going to put them together - good luck with yours DNineMoons, I'm sure they will be lovely!

I have had wonderful customer service from them. I haven't talk to Angel - all of my correspondence has been through Staci who even e-mails me on weekends. As I said before, they are recreating my original bridal bouquet from my wedding 20 years ago; it was destroyed on one of the many moves we made with the Army over 20 years. Angel did send me a message through Staci with a suggestion about making it more current and modern and it was a wonderful idea which will allow me to have the original bouquet from our wedding yet also have something new for the vow renewal. I can't wait to get them although we're not doing this until June 2009.

Archived