Which cabin would you pick?

Ok spoke with my pvp today and she said that even though I got a BL she can finagle some stuff and get me a good cabin. As is I have my cabin assignment for our Spirit cruise. I was given a forward on the Upper Deck with an extended balcony (never had one of these) She said they are nice..but she said that she could fix it so that I can get a cabin midship Panorama...no extended balcony...so I don't know last cruise we had the aft and the only issue we had with it was everywhere we wanted to go was forward but on this cruise with the forward it's not too bad because it's close to the kids camp which we visit frequently...just wondering which you would rather? When we did our previous cabins and chose our cabins I always chose midship panorama...now she gave me a choice and I am wondering which is better...

Well, I'll always take the larger balcony. I found out on the last cruise that a standard size balcony is barely above useless to me. If It doesn't have a lounger on it, I'm not really that interested. It sounds like the balcony you have is bigger and in a good location, so why move?

I had mid ship verandah and it was nice.....

2296923060043811933S600x600Q85.jpg

would sail again in a heartbeat.

and had Upper forwrad extended.....

2107354770089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

2172630030089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

2119689600089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

2608630080089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

AWESOME.....no issues with noise from below or camp being at the end of the hall (we have kids, it was great).

if booking again I'd most deffinitely try for the upper forward first, but would gladly take the midship if I was commited to a certain sailing and the upper weren't available.

I wouldn't move. Panorama is right under lido...depending on where you end up could be noisy...

We had an extended balcony (on the Legend, Verandah deck) as well and LOVED it. It's not much bigger than the norm, but anything extra is always nicer. You could move around better.

I say stay where you are.

And have a great trip! :)

We chose the Upper with extended balcony on purpose. The extra size and location is so much better IMHO , in fact we checked while on board and still can't figure out why they charge more for the standard size midship, it's just as far to walk to the elevators!

Enjoy the Spirit.

Tom

We always chose Empress deck (usually deck 7) because it is between two floors of cabins (less noise) and we always go aft (extended balconies) at the very back of the ship. Cabins are L-shaped and we get a couple of them and have them open the dividers and there you go--one big balcony for parties.....Love those AFT cabins.....

Archived