Balcony Dividers Do They Open

Series 1 Voyager class ships, Voyager Explorer and Adventure,have the balconies built into the structure of the ship, the divider is a solid steel wall, that is part of the ship structure.

Series 2 Voyager ships, Navigator and Mariner have the balconies on the outside of the ships structure and have the plexi glass type dividers that can be opened. This design continued on with the Freedom Class Ships

So let me get this straight. The party to the left ot right of your balcony can get access to your balcony by opening the divider? My wife and I are on the Liberty soon, and if that's the case forget sleeping with the door open.

On the ships where the dividers can open, they have to be unlocked by the room steward so no your neighbors won't be able to open them unexpectedly on you.

Ah yes, drifting off to the sound of the ocean rushing by :)

How about enchantment of the seas? We have two adjoing balcony rooms and were told by the TA that they would open the divider between our balconies if we requested it...2 weeks till we go..cant wait!!!!

Archived