Carnival Freedom category 8D???

nomoredyess

The Freedom is a Conquest class ship. All the cat 8 cabins are the same on the inside. The letter just tells you which deck you are on. Here is a rear facing 8B on the Glory (also a conquest class ship). The difference is, since I was in a rear facing balcony my balcony is deeper.

7442stretch-2.jpg

7442stretch-1.jpg

And this is looking down the side of the Glory (where your cabin will be) ...

Glory-starboardside.jpg

So there isn't a sofa in the cabin. I saw some cat. 8 cabin wiht sofa. Is it only for multiple occupancy. I also saw some cabin with flat screen tv. That would nice.
Someone on another thread remarked that mine was the first one she had seen w/o a sofa. Since I have only had one balcony cabin on one Conquest class (Glory) ship, I have no way of knowing what should or should no be expected. I was happy with the set up.

So there isn't a sofa in the cabin. I saw some cat. 8 cabin wiht sofa. Is it only for multiple occupancy. I also saw some cabin with flat screen tv. That would nice.

I saw the flat screen TV on the carnival website too. Maybe its because its one of the newer ships? I would think there is a sfoa, I was on the Triumph and we had a sofa. When are you cruising on Freedom?

Hi, We were on the Freedom in Europe last year in a cat 8D. The cabin was on the Lido deck. We had a sofa and an upper berth. There was a flat screen TV. Being on the Lido deck was fantastic. It was great being so close to the pools etc. It was also very quiet we had no noise from above or below and didnt notice any noise from the pool area when we were in the cabin.

Hope you have a wonderful time!:)

Archived