Carnival Coordinators

I just wanted to thank you all for your reviews and helpful posts. I had been thinking about a wedding cruise, read up on this site everyday and with all of your help have booked my wedding with Carnival for Nov 2008. :D Did anyone have info about "Natalie" she will be my coordinator?

Thanks,

Maria

I just wanted to thank you all for your reviews and helpful posts. I had been thinking about a wedding cruise, read up on this site everyday and with all of your help have booked my wedding with Carnival for Nov 2008. :D Did anyone have info about "Natalie" she will be my coordinator?

Thanks,

Maria

So she is your coordinator at Carnival not on the ship right? There are the coordinators that set everything up here in Miami and there are the coordinators in each port that work the actual ceremony & reception. Rosie & Lucy here in Miami are awesome as well!

I think (haven't got the paper work yet) she will coordinate everything. I will be getting married harbor side on embarkation day from MIA.

Santacap,

Thanks!! When is your wedding?

May 21, onboard in St Thomas... 60 something days and counting:)

we've given her all the paperwork, now we just wait for the times etc as far as I understand it. That and get our license applications to Royal Ocean Events

Archived