Anyone Try Surfing On Cocoa Beach?

LOWTYD

People do surf at Cocoa Beach all of the time. It it rather popular. You might have a really good time, especially if the weather is good. My husband is from that area and we go over frequently to see family and hang out.

People do surf at Cocoa Beach all of the time. It it rather popular. You might have a really good time, especially if the weather is good. My husband is from that area and we go over frequently to see family and hang out.

Thanks. It's a 3 hour class and it sounds like some clssroom time on how to sure and handle the board but I am hoping they get us in the water for at lest an hour. At least it gives me a shooting chance to actually try it out.:)

Thanks. It's a 3 hour class and it sounds like some clssroom time on how to sure and handle the board but I am hoping they get us in the water for at lest an hour. At least it gives me a shooting chance to actually try it out.:)

Sandy..what are you thinking trying to Surf at your age...?? What will we do with you when you jam your neck...thank God you are in a handicapped room....perhaps you should consider the kayak trip...it looks very nice..and safe;)

You're killin' me Smalls!

Sheila is the one who jammed her neck! Hopefully I'll be standing up and actually make it to shore:eek: .

What about my bucket list? I gotta start somewhere!

Archived