Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tours

reklawr

I'm so incredibly psyched about this excursion.

For those of you who have high speed internet go to this link and take a look at the Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tour we will be taking on our second day in Kona.

http://www.bluehawaiian.com/hdvideo/..._Volcano_2.mov

Turn up your speakers when you watch it.:D

Its a large file to down load and may take a few minutes to download but the view of the lava flow entering the ocean is incredible. :D

If you are taking the Big Island Spectacular tour out of Waikoloa, it is indeed spectacular...in addition to the bird's-eye view of the lava and the volcano, you should also see some wonderful scenery along the northern coast of the BI (the Waipio and Waimanu valleys). We also saw some breaching whales from the air (although I was wearing my bifocals at the time and could not focus on them). Have a great flight!

icon10.gif We did the two hour circle island tour with our youngest son and his wife three years ago. Just a marvelous tour. Volcano's, lava streams, mile high steam, waterfalls, whales and more and more and more. Do the Eco Star if you can, worth every penny. We still talk about it and we have shown the DVD of it many times.

Toshi Machiznki (sp) was our pilot, DW was copilot. We saw Toshi on the travel channel 3 weeks ago while on the Golden Princess.

We like Hawaii and have been there a few times and interesting enough we will be there in September taking the Tahitian Princess Vancouver to Honolulu. Can't wait.

We don't post much on CC but we do considerable research that's what I was doing on "Hawaii" hotel shopping when I saw your post on Blue Hawaiian and had to respond.

Jack and Nora

Parker, Co

Jack and Nora,

My DH and I will also be on the same cruise. We cannot wait! Did you finally settle on a Honolulu hotel? We are trying to narrow it down now. We are also spending a couple of nights in Vancouver pre-cruise. We might try priceline.

:D :D Hi crusana, Welcome on board. We almost booked the PA last September but instead booked the DI from Vancouver to LA and spent some time with the kids in Ontario. However, we saw the PA in Vancouver and immediately wished we had booked her. So we booked the TA for Hawaii first day on the Diamond and have been in the state of continual planning since for this cruise as we always do.

We booked the Sutton Place in Vancouver for just one night. We have to ride the Quick Shuttle from Seattle. I think the rate was around $215. Just couldn't see $400+ for the Pan Pacific.

Honolulu we booked the Hawaiian Hilton, have stayed there several times and really like it. Rate $239.

Looks like this cruise is close to being booked up. I'm sure it will be booked solid.

Jack and Nora

Parker, Co

• 3 weeks later...
I'm so incredibly psyched about this excursion.

For those of you who have high speed internet go to this link and take a look at the Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tour we will be taking on our second day in Kona.

http://www.bluehawaiian.com/hdvideo/..._Volcano_2.mov

Turn up your speakers when you watch it.:D

Its a large file to down load and may take a few minutes to download but the view of the lava flow entering the ocean is incredible. :D

Spectacular ! We'll be doing this in Kauai.Have a great trip.

Archived