Attetntion Cruiseloverandagent!!!!!

You have been so helpful to so many of us these past days, now it is our turn to say to you.....

Bon Voyage!!!!!!

Enjoy your week on Voyager of the Seas!!!!!!!!!!

Not only has she been helpful, she organized a Poker Run for us before our official M&M on Monday. Now, that's what I call service!!!:D

Not only has she been helpful, she organized a Poker Run for us before our official M&M on Monday. Now, that's what I call service!!!:D

It was nothing. I'm so excited.

Good nite folks, I have a ship to catch in the morning :D

Just wished you had checked us in on our two cruises in January. We were part of the B2B cruisers on January 20th. If you were working on the 27th the company should have double your pay that day as well as the people on the ship. The only happy people that day were the B2B people that only had to worry about getting on and off the ship.

Now my gripe ;) .... If you had warned me about the dense fog I could have stayed asleep until 9 AM instead of 6 AM :D . Good job on getting people onboard as quickly as you guys did. It was crazy just getting us off the ship without luggage, as a group, and getting us back on. Getting those people that arrived earlier than suggested on their documents on the ship ASAP and the people that wanted OFF the ship for their flights must have been horrible in the terminal. We had the best of both worlds as we just had to get up earlier and wait. I did get to meet the captains wife and his lovely daughter and race her back to the bridge door after we boarded again. As the ads says......."Priceless" To bad Captain Geri won't be giving his words of wisdom from the bridge anymore.

Archived