Best Insurance Plan

Paulal

Hi,

Since most who read my previous post are not familiar with the insurance plan Oceania sells, what insurance plan do most of you buy? I have to decide soon if I should go with their plan or if I should look into another plan. Any experiences or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Paula

I would suggest you check out http://www.Insuremytrip.com to see which plan best suits you. The next 2 trips I have booked I've purchased the M.H. Ross (Global Alert) policy for 3 reasons. Good recommedations from travelers who have had claims, it had the coverage wanted and rate was better or comparable to other Companies. On the website you can compare coverages from different companies. I have always heard that the cruiseline offered insurance is not the best. Hope this helps.

Liz :D

It is not wise to purchase insurance through the cruiseline ( just incase the cruise line goes belly up)..

best to buy it on your own. You were given a great website by previous poster ( insuremytrip.com)..you can put in all your information and all the different plans available will come up and prices then you can decide which one works for you ( and can buy it right online or call that company direct)..

Archived